Cloud solutions with beSharp and AWS
A tailor-made solution for all your needs.
Be inspired by our clients’ success stories: read our case studies and learn how beSharp has helped the best companies in Italy (and beyond!) achieve their most ambitious goals. From large migrations to more advanced DevOps projects, our Cloud Experts always know how to find the right solution to bring any request you may have to life.
Tailor-made consultancy for your Cloud projects!
AWS beStarter is the entry-level consultancy package offered by beSharp to start a Cloud project based on the Amazon Web Services platform.
The package includes consultancy, training and operational support provided by certified Solution Architects with at least 4 years of experience in designing and managing projects on the AWS Cloud.
The provision of AWS beStarter follows a timetable agreed with the client, who can schedule the most useful tasks for creating their project, choosing from various assessment, service configuration, training and support operations.
After first contact, we will establish what services the client would like and the aims of the consultancy in a technical call.
From the moment you activate AWS beStarter, beSharp’s Solution Architects and DevOps Engineers will provide their knowledge and expertise to allow the client to develop the project, making the most of everything the AWS platform has to offer.
The package is available starting at a base price of €2,500 and can be customised with a mixture of services, as defined with the client, according to the needs of the project.
As part of this package, we can offer:
- In-depth preliminary analysis of all aspects of the project and a subsequent feasibility study;
- Detailed analysis of the requirements and resources necessary to implement the project;
- Estimate of consumption costs for the infrastructure when in operation;
- Evaluation of possible re-factoring actions necessary for porting applications to the Cloud;
- Preparing the foundation of your environment (AWS account setup, billing, ensuring its security);
- Planning the next steps of the project, in light of what emerges during the preliminary consultation.